FOR EVENT MANAGERS / ORGANISERS
Our services aren’t just of benefit to exhibitors, we work with a number of exhibition organisers to help add value to their events and generate higher levels of re-booking for future shows.
Here is a taste of some of projects we can support Event Organisers with:
- Live Theatre Programming: developing engaging and innovative content through identifying and booking relevant keynote speakers
- Live Theatre Delivery: pre-show management and on-site delivery of live features areas including all speaker liaison, content creation (incl. slides and video) and AV requirements
- Exhibitor Training Workshops: tailored to your specific event delivered either face-to-face, through e-learning and webinars or telephone / video conferencing consultancy
- Show Opening Bootcamps: 30 minute sessions prior to doors opening to give last minute hints, tips and advice to exhibitors that can impact positively on their day
- Visitor Recruitment Campaigns: including brand ambassador and street teams, PR and media activity, including video production and direct mail initiatives
- Objective Show Analysis: delivering a full overview and feedback of your event from visitors, exhibitors, speakers and other key stakeholders
- Added Value Initiatives: development and delivery of other key show zones and events such as Digital Lounge, Networking Space and Awards Dinners
- Conference / Event Co-Ordination: managing all booking, organisation and communication with delegates and venues for added value events such as dinners, awards ceremonies and conferences
- The Exhibitionist Book : We can offer discounts on both our book and the journal for volume orders which could be given to your top exhibitors or as part of an early bird offer to push your re-book initiatives and you can also re-sell additional books to other exhibitors via your own website. We can also look at branding the covers with your Company logo, your Event logo or logos associated with your headline sponsors.
These are just some examples of the types of projects we have been involved with on behalf of event organisers but we would be delighted to discuss your ideas about how we might help support your needs.
Below are some examples of recent events where we are/have worked on behalf of Event Organisers
FIT Show – Birmingham NEC – 21st – 23rd May 2019
Responsible for developing the entire CPD Seminar programme for the Insight and Discovery theatres in conjunction with the FIT Show Management team, including securing speakers, managing logistics and all aspects of on-site delivery for 50 sessions involving 75+ speakers.
We have also been involved with some of the pre-show marketing initiatives including call outs to visitors which included the following video:
National Convenience Show – Birmingham NEC – 8th -10th April 2019
Supporting the Features Manager to develop the content schedule, pre-brief all speakers and deliver all on-site theatre logistics for 21 sessions involving over 60 speakers.
We have also been involved with some of the pre-show marketing initiatives including call outs to visitors which took the shape of video shout outs by leading and influential exhibitors.
The ProExTra team are calm under pressure, resilient, innovative and great fun to work with – I didn’t worry for a second that it would be anything but a great show.
Clair Bowman, Features Manager, WRBM
Messe Frankfurt – Automechanika Birmingham
– Exhibitor Day
Delivering interactive training sessions for as part of the Exhibitor Day to help organisations plan better and generate stronger returns from their investment in the show.
From the start Steve & Nichola knew what we were looking to achieve from our Exhibitor Training Day and they delivered. On the day they provided training & advice on planning & delivering a successful campaign which encompassed a range of both new & experienced exhibitors.
They were easy to work with, enthusiastic & knowledgeable. We have had some fantastic feedback from our exhibitors on the training & would highly recommend them to both organisers & exhibitors.
Simon Albert, M.D., Automechanika UK
CAB – Member’s Day
Delivering interactive training as part of the Council for Aluminium in Buildings Member’s Day to help organisations plan better and generate stronger returns from their investment in trade shows
FIT Show – Exhibitor Day
Delivering interactive training as part of the Exhibitor Day to help organisations plan better and generate stronger returns from their investment in the show.
We also helped with some pre-show marketing to help exhibitors get ready for the show which included the following video:
Contact us by emailing
or calling us:
Nichola on 07891 122542 or
Steve on 07817 407643