FOR EVENT MANAGERS / ORGANISERS
Our services aren’t just of benefit to exhibitors, we work with a number of exhibition organisers to help add value to their events and generate higher levels of re-booking for future shows.
Projects we can support Event Organisers with include:
- Live Theatre Programming: developing engaging and innovative content through identifying and booking relevant keynote speakers
- Live Theatre Delivery: pre-show management and on-site delivery of live features areas including all speaker liaison, content creation (incl. slides and video) and AV requirements
- Exhibitor Training Workshops: tailored to your specific event delivered either face-to-face, through e-learning and webinars or telephone / video conferencing consultancy
- Show Opening Bootcamps: 30 minute sessions prior to doors opening to give last minute hints, tips and advice to exhibitors that can impact positively on their day
- Visitor Recruitment Campaigns: including brand ambassador and street teams, PR and media activity and direct mail initiatives
- Objective Show Analysis: delivering a full overview and feedback of your event from visitors, exhibitors, speakers and other key stakeholders
- Added Value Initiatives: development and delivery of other key show zones and events such as Digital Lounge, Networking Space and Awards Dinners
- Conference / Event Co-Ordination: managing all booking, organisation and communication with delegates and venues for added value events such as dinners, awards ceremonies and conferences
- The Exhibitionist Book : We can offer discounts on both our book and the journal for volume orders which could be given to your top exhibitors or as part of an early bird offer to push your re-book initiatives and you can also re-sell additional books to other exhibitors via your own website.
These are just some examples of the types of projects we have been involved with on behalf of event organisers but we would be delighted to discuss your ideas about how we might help support your needs.
Contact us by emailing
or calling us:
Nichola on 07891 122542 or
Steve on 07817 407643
For volume orders of the book ‘The Exhibitionist’ we can arrange for the cover to be branded up with your Company and/or your Event’s logo(s) (please ask for further details).
The ProExTra team are calm under pressure, resilient, innovative and great fun to work with – I didn’t worry for a second that it would be anything but a great show.
Clair Bowman, Features Manager, WRBM